Skip to content
Advertisements

Productivity Tips

April 17, 2009


With Spring Break occuring this week, many women entrepreneurs are juggling business demands with kids off of school, employees on vacation, and the business community on a bit of a hiatus.  Staying productive when everyone else isn’t and the marketplace is slow is difficult. 
 Here are some success strategies are ways to be productive in your business no matter what everyone around you is doing.

Evalutate Your Business and Personal Activities

All of us are busy and we rarely take time to evaluate and reflect on our personal and business lives. Periodically we should be analyzing what activites are energy builders, what great moves are taking us in the right direction, what activites drain our energy, and what achievements are moving us in the wrong direction.  By taking a few minutes to write down answers to these four questions, we will realize that 80 percent of our enjoyment in life and business comes from 20 percent of our activities and achievements.

Adjusting Your Attitude

How does your current attitude help you attain your highest and smallest goals? By embracing a feeling of natural productivity, optimism and a commitment to certain responsibilities, we can be more effective at our workplace. Every woman entrepreneur struggles from time to time with productivity and when we do, we must realize it and then seek guidance from a close friend or advisor who can keep us on the right track. Also remember to spend 20 percent of your day being positive and it will most likely impact the other 80 percent of your work and life.

Setting Time Goals

When productivity is at a low, stop and take time to list your most important goals. Block off time each day to attend to activities that move you closer to those important goals. You do not have to achieve an entire goal on one day but by simply acting on plans to move closer to the goal, you eventually will achieve it.  Goal setting can produce amazing results. Set some goals today!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: